BY USING EVIEX and Evimeria,
WE WANT USERS TO UNDERSTAND THE TYPES OF INFORMATION AND DATA WE COLLECT WHEN THEY REGISTER TO USE OUR SERVICES
Any information collected from users is required by law for us to collect and use. Any non-required information users provide is done so voluntarily and will not be shared.
1) HOW DOES EVIEX PROTECT YOUR DATA
EviEx has implemented security measures to ensure that user information is not abused, leaked, lost or altered.
EviEx has implemented a number of security measures that are non-disclosable for security reasons.
Please note that it is impossible to guarantee 100% secure usage of data over the Internet or 100% secure electronic storage
Users should take their own measures in order to secure their identity, account, and funds. Personal security measurements are revised in Terms of Service
If you suspect that your personal information, account details or any other data have been compromised, breached, leaked or stolen, please lock your account and contact EviEx immediately.
2) INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU REGISTER TO OUR SERVICES
Upon creation of Eviex account, you consent to provide us with your personal information (Email Address, Name, Password), which is mandatory.
All other information (Phone number, Address, ID, etc.) is provided voluntarily. You may not be able to utilize and use all of our services if you choose not to provide.
If user identity is required during Know-Your-Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF) procedures, we require our users to undergo identity authentication for ANY type of accounts.
This includes collecting personal identification and documentation.
3) INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU USE OUR SERVICES
- ■ Transaction information (Deposit, Withdrawals, Balance, Order History, Trade History, Order Activity, Distribution History)
- ■ Service Usage information (IP address, Operating system, Browser type, Date, Time, Device identification)
4) WHY DOES EVIEX COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
- ■ To provide and maintain our services (Verifying user identity in case of fraud, Detecting suspicious behavior)
- ■ To protect our users (Protect against automated spam, phishing, DDoS attacks, Account breaches, Unauthorized access)
- ■ To measure exchange performance (Monitoring the activity of our systems in order to improve and quickly fix issues)
- ■ To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- ■ To enforce our Terms of Service